Salesperson (Southern)We are hiring a Salesperson for our screeding and flooring range in London, South East and the South.
Ronacrete Ltd is a privately owned, innovative manufacturing and sales company. We are a well-established company which is forward-thinking with traditional values.
We are looking for an experienced field-based salesperson to increase sales of Ronacrete flooring products in London, the South East and the South.
- Achieving monthly and annual sales targets
- Find and maintain relationships with new customers
- Maintain your own diary and work in an efficient and environmentally friendly manner
- Assist with technical enquiries
- Respond to sales leads quickly
- Attend exhibitions and business events to seek out new contacts and business leads
- Follow up on sample requests and quotations and convert them to sales
Attributes to be successful in this role
- Proven sales experience within the screeding and resin flooring industry.
- A good level of education
- Full UK driving licence
- Good presentation skills
- Well-presented and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills with a sociable demeanour
- Must be situated within the territory
Interested? Then please do the following
If you are interested in this role and you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you. Please send a full CV with salary expectations together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Concrete TechnologistWe are pleased to announce that we have a new and exciting opportunity for a Concrete Technologist at our laboratory and production facility in Harlow, Essex.
Ronacrete is a UK based, construction company and has a strong presence in the UK and Europe. We are looking for a Concrete Technologist to enhance existing products, focusing on performance and environmental impact, and formulate new systems for our industrial coatings and specialist screed ranges.
The role involves running our quality control department and working closely with the production and sales team.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivery of new products
- Identifying and sourcing new, environmentally friendly raw materials
- Ensuring all products meet market requirements and standards
- Working closely with other key departments to maintain the existing product range and help bring new products to the market.
- Manage the company’s ISO certifications
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Experience in flooring chemistry working specifically with Polymers, Cement, Epoxy & Polyurethane Resins
- Positive team contributor who can develop strong working relationships with all colleagues.
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
- The salary range is £40-50k per annum depending upon experience.
If this sounds of interest to you, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this on to anyone you know that may be interested in this role.