We are looking for a Technical Manager to provide expert technical advice to clients on the company’s range of products ensuring that the knowledge and advice given is relevant, pertinent, and up to date. Leads and enquiries to be passed efficiently and timely to the Sales Team recognising the value of such leads and their sales value potential. To help find and develop new markets for existing products. Source new products for the company to sell to existing and new customers. Liaise with existing and potential suppliers.
• To answer technical enquiries and advise on the most suitable product, method of application and estimate quantities required.
• Write standard specifications for common applications.
• Support sales team with technical issues and specification writing.
• Record all conversations ensuring that the relevant people receive copies as appropriate.
• Be the company’s representative at trade body meetings. • Carry out technical visits as deemed appropriate.
• Liaise with existing and new suppliers.
• Help in the assessment and evaluation of new and existing products together with market and sales development.
• Assist in creating sales and technical literature.
• Ensure all sales and technical literature is kept up to date.
• Help identify new markets for existing products.
• Help identify new products which the existing sales force can sell.
• Attend product development meetings.
• Visit customers and suppliers both in the UK and abroad as and when needed.
• Carry out in house and onsite training.
• Carry out and create CPD presentations.
The above is a list of key responsibilities of the job. However, the job holder will be required to undertake other duties within their capability as required by their line manager.
• Competitive salary
• Company car
• Mobile phone
• Relevant expenses
If this sounds of interest to you, or anyone you know, or if you’d just like to know more, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warehouse OperativeEnthusiastic Production Operative required to join our Production Team.
- Current forklift licence for both Counter Balance and Reach Truck would be of benefit.
- Duties will include the manufacture of cement and resin-based materials.
- Work will include heavy lifting.
- You must be hardworking and be able to work using your own initiative.
- Full training will be given.
What’s On Offer
- Standard hours are 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- Holiday entitlement is 28 days per year.
- Salary £20,000-£25,000 (depending on experience) per annum.
If this sounds of interest to you, or anyone you know, or if you’d just like to know more, please complete the form below or contact email@example.com with your up-to-date CV.